Development Finance Lenders
Request A Callback
Business Advisors who understand Development Finance
Go Commercial Finance is a leader when it comes to sourcing property development finance, a type of short-term lending that allows a developer to finance refurbishment or a large scale development.
The distinct advantage of this type of specialist short-term loan is that you will be able to get the funds you need quicker, and over a shorter term, where the loan is easier to redeem if you intend to develop and sell.
Traditional lenders’ appetite for providing development finance has diminished over recent years. However, throughout this period, specialist development finance lenders have been demonstrating their commitment within this sector. Go Commercial Finance has been dealing with these lenders for many years and will be able to guide you as to the best lender to match your requirements.
Specialist lenders are keen to lend to experienced builders and developers. We have recently been successful in securing finance for new apartment schemes which would have proved very difficult only a few years ago. There are also many excellent products available for refurbishment and renovation projects.
- Up to 80% LTGDV
- Up to 100% of development costs and professional fees covered
- Joint venture and equity available
- Terms from 1 month to 5 years
- Adverse credit considered
- Rates from 2.5% pa to 2% pcm (typically 7% pa)
- 2nd charge mezzanine funding available
- New builds, conversions, major or minor refurbishments
- Residential developments of all types
- Commercial developments in any sector – no need for pre-lets or pre-sales
- We can take a planning risk where clients are looking to acquire sites for development
- No maximum funding limits
- No geographical restrictions
Our Experience Can Save You Time And Money
We have many years experience assisting new and existing clients alike with help in funding their development projects, whether they are building from the ground up, or refurbishing a property.
We can ensure you get the correct funding based on price and timescales, to suit your needs.