Want to be part of our team?
Established in 2013, Go Commercial Finance Ltd – an Independent Commercial Finance Advisers. Having access to the widest range of Commercial Financial products and services available in the UK. This means we are able to give our clients truly impartial advice and recommend the most appropriate products for their needs. Although young, our team bring over 80 years worth of commercial property lending and business finance experience. Be the next member of the team and start supporting business’ and help them succeed, while growing yourself.
Jobs Available at the Moment……Self-Employed Sales Broker
WE WANT YOU!
SELF-EMPLOYED SALES BROKERS
Here at Go Commercial Finance Ltd, we are always looking to grow the team with self-motivated professional individuals, who are looking to join a successful independent commercial finance brokerage. As a market leader in our sector, based in South Wales and London, we have 10 exciting vacancies available. If you are experienced in corporate banking or you have alternative industry experience in a commercial or insurance capacity and you are comfortable in a customer and broker facing/telephony role; including sourcing your own leads.
Can you rise to the challenge of proficiently converting leads as well as self-generating your own?
If you are:
- Motivated by success and confident in your ability to sell.
- Happy to be busy on the phone talking with clients, who can often be High Net Worth.
- A team player who is patient, friendly and approachable, and able to work well under pressure.
- A good problem solver, with strong attention to detail, organisational and administrative skills.
- An excellent communicator and computer literate.
We can offer you uncapped bonuses, working on a self-employed basis:
- OTE (£30K yr1; £60K yr2)
- Commission structure based on net commission income earned:
- Provided-leads deals, of 30% < £10K, 40% > £10K
- Self-generated deals, of 50%
- Building good rapport with lenders, customers and brokers alike.
- Assisting customers in finding the best possible commercial finance solutions for their needs.
- Following up with customers pursuant to their website/telephone enquiry.
- Ensuring all referred proposals have relevant procedural checks as highlighted, both system and manual as necessary e.g. Credit Reference Bureau, CIFAS, employment confirmation etc. are utilized ensuring that all information and documentation is accurate.
- Discussing potential lending cases with our in-house consultants and intermediary brokers.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to Consumer Finance products and services (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.).
CALL ON: 01446 506 508
OR EMAIL NOW: email@example.com